- Blue school sweatshirt with school logo, or school cardigan with school logo (nursery to Year 4)
- Green school sweatshirt with school logo, or school cardigan with school logo (Year 5)
- Black school blazer (Year 6)
- Green tie (Year 5 and 6)
- White polo shirt or shirt
- School book bag with logo
- Black trousers/ Skirt
- Black shoes (no trainers)
PE kits is as follows:
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain black shorts or jogging bottoms (no logos)
- A gym bag to keep their PE kit in
- Black pumps or trainers
Parents/carers are responsible for ensuring their child brings their PE kit to school when needed. A phone call will be made to parents if their child does not have their PE kit in school on the days they have
P. E. pumps on sale
Back by popular demand!
Has your child got P.E. pumps? If not, we have pumps in school to sell.
Sizes 8 up to 2 are £2.75 a pair
Sizes 3 up to 6 are £3.00 a pair
Please call at the office to order and pay for the pumps and we will see they are delivered to your child.
The nearest stockist of our school uniforms is Natasha's Schoolwear, 12 New John Street, Bradford, BD1 2QZ. Telephone 01274 724676.
Your child may qualify for a free school uniform and PE kit. For further information, please click here.