New free service for schools!
Expert information to help children and young people stay safe online, for schools to host on their own websites.
Clip on the below subjects and take a look.
- WhatsApp: a guide for parents and carers
Teenagers love WhatsApp – as do a lot of parents. Here's what parents need to know about it
- Screen time: why you shouldn’t worry
We hear constantly that screen time is a problem. But is screen time really that bad for you? Oxfo…
- Why you should talk openly with children about sex and relationships
It’s hard to keep pace with our children’s digital lives. But there is something you can do that w…
- Helping your child make choices for their future post-16
Today in the UK, everyone has to stay in education or training until they're 18. Here's what paren…
- Bullying: a parent's guide
Scotland's anti-bullying service, Respect Me, offers parents advice on how to help children caught…