New free service for schools!
Expert information to help children and young people stay safe online, for schools to host on their own websites.
Clip on the below subjects and take a look.
- Helping your child to manage anxiety
Dr Hayley Van Zwanenberg, a consultant child and adolescent psychiatrist at Priory Wellbeing Centre…
- Apex Legends: a parent's guide
Apex Legends is the latest gaming craze on-track to overtake Fortnite as the most popular ‘battle ro…
- The GCSE grading system explained
A parent's guide to GCSE grades.
- Choosing age-appropriate video on demand and online content for your family
From Netflix to NowTV: how to keep your family safe when viewing TV and films online and on mobile d…
- Viral internet trends: a parent's guide
The growth of social media has brought with it some strange modern phenomena. One of the more recent…