St. Oswald's

C of E Primary Academy

01274 573396

St Oswald's CofE Primary Academy, Cross Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD7 3JT

School Lunches


If you would like your child to have a school dinner, please pay £10.00 per week via Parent Pay.

We look forward to more children joining us for a healthy meal in the middle of the day.

Children may also bring a packed lunch. We encourage children to eat a balanced diet. Some ideas for pack lunches can be found below. 

Lunchbox ideas and recipes – Healthier Families - NHS (


How to apply for Free School Meals 


Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:

  • Income Support
  • income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
  • Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
  • Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
  • Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)

Registering for Free School Meals means your school gets extra money from the government, known as Pupil premium.  For more information on free meals please telephone 01274 432772 or email:

You can also apply online at: 

 or follow this link